The Maine School Superintendents Association is committed to supporting and developing school leaders whose goal is to promote the success of every student by providing equal access to educational opportunities.
MSSA helps develop ethical, visionary and qualified leaders by:
- Offering professional learning opportunities;
- Promoting community and legislative support for education;
- Providing quality member services.
MSSA believes that all members shall:
- Maintain high expectations for all students, staff and ourselves;
- Advocate for resources essential to student learning;
- Act with integrity and model professional behavior;
- Champion the advancement of public education.