Exhibitor Information - Oct. 30-31, 2020
Join us for MSMA’s 47th Annual Fall Conference
We invite you to join the Maine School Management Association (MSMA) leadership development Conference for Maine school board members, superintendents, and other leaders in the education community. This year's 47th Annual MSMA Fall Conference will be held virtually on Friday, and Saturday, October 30 and 31, 2020. The two-day program features speakers and over 30 clinics on a variety of educational topics.
Exhibitors like you are an integral part of our Conference. We offer your business a valuable opportunity to connect with an array of school leaders looking for the latest products, publications, technologies, and services for use in their buildings, board meetings, classrooms, and offices. MSMA invites you to participate in this one-of-a-kind event…the largest statewide gathering of public education leaders in Maine, attracting over 800 registrants annually!
We have partnered with Whova to be able to hold our Conference virtually this year! You can find more details about Whova's virtual conference platform here.
Benefits for exhibitors include:
- Virtual exhibitor booth personalized by you for attendees to access from the web or mobile app
- Engage attendees with livestreams, videos, and pictures
- Increase visibility and generate leads with a door prize, coupon, or the Passport contest
- Interact with attendees through an exhibitor Chatbox
- Includes full conference registration for two to participate in virtual clinics
Please contact Deb Roberts at (207) 622-3473 or email@example.com with any questions or for additional information about the event.