The 47th Annual MSMA Fall Conference was held virtually on October 30-31, 2020. The two-day program featured speakers and over 40 clinics on a variety of educational topics.
Exhibitors are an integral part of our Conference. We offer your business a valuable opportunity to connect with an array of school leaders looking for the latest products, publications, technologies, and services for use in their buildings, board meetings, classrooms, and offices.
We partnered with Whova to be able to hold our Conference virtually this year! You can find more details about Whova's virtual conference platform here.
Benefits for exhibitors included:
- Virtual exhibitor booth personalized by you for attendees to access from the web or mobile app
- Engage attendees with livestreams, videos, and pictures
- Increase visibility and generate leads with a door prize, coupon, or the Passport contest
- Interact with attendees through an exhibitor Chatbox
- Includes full conference registration for two to participate in virtual clinics